Thursday, November 27, 2008

Day One-Hundred-Twenty-Six...Thankfulness

Ten Things I'm Thankful For:

~*~ My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and the Salvation work He did on the Cross for me and my sins.

~*~ My family, blood and not, without whom I would not be who I am today.

~*~ My job, though it was a long time coming, because I LOVE going to work every day.

~*~ My friends, Bekii and Stevie, who has been such an encouragement through the last few months.

~*~ My home, though I've moved in and out too many times, it's still home.

~*~ My parents, who brought me into the world and have made me who I am today.

~*~ My dog, who has been my faithful companion, staying by my side for the last 3 years.

~*~ The internet...thanks Al Gore!

~*~ The memories I have of my grandfather...memories no one else has.

~*~ The promises of God for my future.

No comments: