Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Day One-Hundred-Nineteen...Financial Possibility

I just happened to be looking on the website of the college I was to attend in a few weeks and I came across their Worker Retraining Program. That program is designed for people who are unemployed and need training to GET a job, or are currently employed and need training to KEEP a job. Well, I thought for sure the program I want to take would NOT be listed, but IT IS! Both the Deaf Studies and the Interpreting programs are Professional/Technical programs I could take.

It's funny...Gray Cloak, when I asked if he would consider co-signing a personal student loan for me, he said that if God really wanted me to take those classes, He would provide a way.

I think He just did!

If I qualify, I would get tuition, books, and supplies...all free! I wouldn't have to take out any loans. I wouldn't have to worry about going further into debt. And I could work, too.

I just have to qualify...

No comments: